Tuesday, May 26, 2009

“Signs”

(Thematic Photographic)

I read about this meme quite a while ago, but only recently decided to give it a try. So I posted my favorite sign from my archives once I knew the theme, and planned to spend some time photographing the mundane this week. Well it so happens that I found myself a passenger on a long drive with lots of signs. Some mundane, and some actually fun and interesting. All photographic.

Thanks Carmi, for reminding me to find the beauty in everything...it's something I needed to be reminded of!

So here are a few of those I took over the weekend...

"Triple J Feeds"


"Turn Left Now"


"Happy Memorial Day"

Thematic Photographic: A weekly meme wherein a topic is given and people contribute links to their blogs where they have posted their contribution. To learn more about it, go here.

2 comments:

g said...

I like this - it's like a story.

Carmi said...

These are all delightful! Triple J and Martin's speak to me in a deeper way - perhaps it's because I have a deeply rooted desire to ditch the urban, homogenized landscape for something a little simpler and human-scaled.

These both look like places where people can just be themselves, and can hang out and chat for as long as they'd like. Great, great choices all!